Entrepreneurs Today 30 Under 30 nominations to discover the Class of 2023 are now open. If you are an exceptional entrepreneur or professional, this is your chance to nominate yourself to the coveted list.
But first, here are some things you should keep in mind:
1) Whether you are an entrepreneur or a professional, you should be under 30 on Jan 20, 2023.
2) Whether you are an entrepreneur or a professional, all the questions in the nomination form should be answered.
Incomplete forms will be rejected. If something is not applicable, you can say ‘non applicable’. Entrepreneurs Today’s editorial team reserves the right to seek relevant information if you’re shortlisted—at that time you can provide the information on or off the record.
3) For entrepreneurs, proof of age by providing Aadhaar or PAN card is mandatory. Your Aadhaar and PAN card details will not be shared with anyone except the Entrepreneurs Today editorial team to certify your birth date and application.
4) Responses once submitted cannot be edited. So make sure you’ve verified all the information and are happy with your answers before submitting the form.
If you’re an exceptional professional, nominate yourself here by filling out this Google Form
If you’re an exceptional entrepreneur, nominate yourself here by filling outthis Google Form
Entrepreneurs Today 30 Under 30, Class of 2023 Categories
1) Advertising, Marketing & Media
4) Climate Change & Clean Energy
5) Consumer Tech
7) Digital Content Creators
8) Ecommerce & Retail
10) Enterprise Technology
14) Food & Hospitality
15) Health Care
16) Industry, Manufacturing & Energy
18) NGOs & Social Entrepreneurship
19) Science & Deep Tech
21) Cryptotech – NEW!
And Many More…
Take a look at the Class of 2022 to understand the Entrepreneurs Today 30 Under 30 list and methodology better.
Nomination forms will close on November 30, 2022 at 11:59 pm.
We look forward to finding the Entrepreneurs Today 30 Under 30 Class of 2023.