Who We Are
Entrepreneurstoday.in is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and uses our various platforms to help the world build back with equity at its core. As the leading business media brand, we have a responsibility to t to ensure our content and experiences reflect the diverse audiences we serve. We have the unique ability to do good, leveraging our considerable editorial voice to highlight inequities and challenge systems.
We are holding ourselves accountable and ensuring that all decisions are made with equity and sustainability top of mind. With nearly two-dozen major new DE&I initiatives and increased sustainability efforts our editorial, product, revenue and corporate teams are committed to making this world a better place for all.
– R&I Practice, unites marketers with leading voices to challenge systems & processes for true equity
– BrandVoice Equity Quotient, a space for businesses, entrepreneurs and nonprofit organizations from and serving underrepresented groups to share stories with the entrepreneurstoday.in audience at no cost through the BrandVoice marketing platform.
– Entrepreneurstoday Women Platform, which brings together a community of female leaders, solvers and visionaries, who are not only navigating a new normal, but are architecting a better one.
-The Culture Community and Advisory Board: Since 2017, the Culture has been creating equitable pathways for Black and Brown professionals to foster professional development, social consciousness, civic engagement and entrepreneurship. Our advisory board continues to keep a finger on the cultural pulse in our ever-changing world. Members include Goss Graves, who has spent her career advocating for issues ranging from income security and reproductive rights, Monique Idlett-Mosley, founder and managing partner at Reign Ventures Capital and Daymond John, founder and CEO of lifestyle brand
– Vertical on entrepreneurstoday.in
– Monthely newsletter dedicated to the environment, going green and more
– Special edition Earth Day newsletter
– entrepreneurstoday.in has partnered with major organizations like Girls Write Now, HEAF, NJ Cares, Project FIND and Knock Knock Give a Sock to create meaningful impact..
– 3 Days of Impact, to give employees the option of taking time to advance racial justice and other meaningful causes that matter to them.